Regina Cosmetic Dentistry
We, at our Regina Dental Clinic, believe that everyone should have a chance to achieve that ultimate perfect smile. We understand that some people are conscious whenever they wanted to give their great smiles. Don’t let this teeth issue to affect your healthy smile. Our expert cosmetic dentistry team in Regina knows the exact solution to fix your dental problem.
With that, we bring you our expertise in the field of Cosmetic Dentistry.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Regina Cosmetic dentistry is the specialization that aims to improve the overall appearance of your teeth, mouth, and smile. It is focused primarily on dental aesthetics; this may include improving the straightness and brightness, replacing any missing tooth, and repairing if there are chips and cracks in the teeth. Regardless of what particular procedure that you wish to undergo, our cosmetic dentist will make sure that you will achieve the best smile that you have been dreaming of all along.
At our Regina dental clinic, we offer a wide array of dental care services for cosmetic dentistry. Our Regina dentists will help you improve as well as repair everyone’s smile. Here are the following cosmetic procedures that we offer:
- Teeth Whitening – This is the common cosmetic procedure that every client wants to have. For them, they feel that having whiter teeth will help them achieve that perfect smile. Whether you have discolored teeth, stained, or faded, we make sure that our teeth whitening treatments will best solve them. These are the types of teeth whitening; (1) whitening toothpaste, (2) in-office professional teeth whitening, and (3) take-home professional teeth whitening treatment.
- Dental Bonding – This is a dental treatment where the cosmetic dentist applies an enamel-like material to the surface of the tooth. This material is sculpted and shaped according to the original or correct shape of the tooth. After it hardens, the dental bond will be then polished, and the cosmetic procedure is done!
- Porcelain Dental Veneers – These are small-sized porcelain cosmetic restorations that are applied directly to the teeth’s surface. The veneers are custom-made to make sure that will match the size and shape of your existing teeth that are misaligned or are already worn out. It is also the best cosmetic procedure to get if the teeth were accidentally damaged.
- Inlays and Onlays – refers to dental fillings that are made and are fitted to repair the damage in the tooth. Similar to what composite filling does, Inlays fills the tooth’s grooves while Onlays are done for the larger surface of a tooth.
- Full Mouth Restoration – refers to the complete treatment plan consisting of various dental procedures. This allows us to complete all of the dental procedures that our client needs. Instead of having many clinic visits, with this customizable treatment plan, we will just make it into fewer appointments. Some of the common procedures that may be included in this plan are teeth whitening, dental fillings, gum therapy, dental bonding, and others. It may also include other services offered under general dentistry.
With all these dental procedures, there is no way that a teeth problem will not be solved. Whether it is chipped, cracked, damaged, or missing, there is a cosmetic procedure that our Regina dentists can help fix. If you think a cosmetic procedure is what you need to achieve that dental aesthetics, don’t hesitate to drop us a call and visit us at our Regina dental clinic today.